Make your profile stand out
To increase your chances of matching, be yourself.
These are the kind of photos that work well:
- Use your own pictures and let people see your face
- If you’re shy, choose a shot from behind. Accounts lacking personal photos attract significantly less matches and get reported up to 3 times more often, which can lead to being blocked.
- Pictures that illustrate your personal interests and hobbies can help you Connect with more people.
Convey your personality in your profile:
- In your About section, describe what makes you special. Members with completed About sections are much likelier to make matches.
- Be open and precise about your interests and desires. You’ll only attract what you’re looking for if you know what that is.
- Don't be afraid to play around with your Search settings.
What’s best practice?
- Be proactive and begin a conversation as soon as you match with someone new.