All Majestic Memberships are managed by the App Store and Google Play. Our Community Care team has no access to your subscription or billing information. There are generally no refunds for partially used periods, unused or accidental subscriptions, or on the grounds of disliking the app. However, if something went wrong and you feel a refund is justified, please contact:
The step-by-step instructions here are the best way to request a refund from Apple. Please note that the App Store is the only entity that can issue refunds from any/all apps it features, including Feeld.
- Sign into iTunes on a computer.
- Select the iTunes Store.
- Navigate to the store section and select Account from the sidebar.
- Sign in with your Apple ID info.
- Scroll down to ‘Purchase History’ and click ‘See All’.
- Find your Feeld transaction and select ‘More’.
- Click on ‘Report a Problem’
- You will directed to a new page where you can choose the issue that affects you from the drop-down menu.
- Further explain your issue and your refund request.
- Click on 'Submit'. Apple will review your refund request and let you know their decision.
It's been less that 48 hours since the charge occurred
In this instance, it's best to contact Google Play directly to request a refund. Please follow the instructions here.
It's been more than 48 hours since the charge occurred
If this is the case for you, please contact Feeld Community Care team with your Google Play Order ID. You can find this in your emails on your most recent Google Play receipt, or by logging into payments.google.com.
Finally, if you've had a disappointing experience using Majestic, please contact Feeld Community Care team within the app and tell us what the issue is — we'd like to help.
Cancel Majestic Membership
Got charged after 7 day trialGot Majestic but can't use the featuresTerminated my account but still getting charged