We know that Facebook isn't for everybody, but they’ve built a strong verification system that we rely on to keep Feeld a safe community of real people. For now, maintaining an active Facebook profile is the only way to join Feeld: it makes us much safer than some other dating sites, too. While we do ask you to grant us some permissions, these are only what we need for the app to function at its best. These permissions include:
- Friend Count (this helps us confirm you're a real person).
- Friends' List (for the Hide from Friends feature, we need to see who your friends are).
- Name, Email & DOB (also for verification purposes).
- Photos (this enables you to upload pictures to your Feeld profile).
- Profile ID (we use these IDs to identify unique users when fulfilling Support requests).
We‘re glad you‘re with us, so please be assured that protecting your privacy and safety is our priority.
- We don‘t sell or share our members' data.
- We don’t post anything to your or your friends' Facebook walls.
- We don’t tolerate fake users.