Known issues on Android
Dear Feeld community,
Feeld 5.0 Beta, our radically rebuilt and redesigned new app, is now available. If you are experiencing significant issues, including those described below, you are invited to join the private beta before it goes public. Please keep in mind it’s not perfect yet - the beta is a work in progress, and your feedback will be invaluable as we iron out those last few kinks. As is, we have eliminated the majority of ongoing issues, and we hope you’ll find the beta a lighter, more functional and user-friendly experience.
Thank you for sticking with us and please sign up here.
- Unable to load conversation - re-login to Feeld and to your Facebook profile through the browser. If this doesn't work, try re-installing Feeld to your device and re-starting your phone.
- Unable to upload profile photos - Log out of Feeld→ Log out of your FB account in Chrome browser AND the FB app → Login to Feeld → Upload profile image
- Message_error_operation – Please re-login to your profile.
- Blank Discover - Please re-login to your profile.
- Existing Connections have disappeared – Your Connections are still there. Please pull/swipe down the screen to sync your Connections.
- Not receiving notifications – This will be fixed in the next update.
- Disconnected without intending to - Contact Support.
- Trouble pairing accounts – We have noticed that for some of you pairing feature doesn't work properly. This will be fixed within next few weeks and announced in an update. In the meantime, please try following these instructions.
- GooglePlay charged up to 36 hours before the free trial of Majestic expired – GooglePlay can sometimes appear to take payment for a subscription before the trial has ended. If you don't intend to keep the membership, you can cancel early to be on the safe side. If you've checked your bank statement and still think you’ve been charged, please make an inquiry with Google Play Support.